🆘SECRET OF SUCCESS🆘 🆘March Edition🆘

 Hi Good time to you!


Grace brings joy into your life. It is one of the outward manifestation of God’s divine influence in your heart. Learn more in today's devotional:

🆘Pastor Zion & Pastor Praise🆘


Day 1



GRACE BRINGS JOY


Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory (1 Peter 1:8)


Grace brings joy into your life. It is one of the outward manifestation of God’s divine influence in your heart. Many have not understood the power of joy, they don’t let joy work for them. If the grace of God is at work in your life there will be joy, it’s called “joy unspeakable and full of glory”.


Some people always have a worry look on their face. They don’t even mind telling people, “I’m so worried”. Refuse to be that way. My way of thinking is different. I think, whatever happens has already happened, in other words, God already saw it because eternity lives in Him and He got the answers. So, all I need to do is wait for the answers. And, grace causes us to receive answers and live in the joy of them.


Let joy work in you. Listen, every problem comes with the seed of its own solution. Thus, the bigger the problem, the bigger the testimony. When you let joy of the Spirit rule you, your Spirit works like a fountain. Sometimes, just shout and run in your room with joy, shout out, “I’m graced! Mightily graced, there is no stopping me! Ha Ha Ha”


Confession:

I am mightily graced of God. My life is story of laughter, of joy, of happiness and victory in the Name of Jesus. I refuse to worry. I rejoice in the Lord always, for the joy of the Lord is my strength. Glory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comedian Khyali Saharan of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge fame booked for rape in Jaipur, DETAILS

India’s largest bike taxi service

Help Seekers: Need These